You may have been told; never invest in anything that eats or that you can eat. Mark Todd thinks otherwise.
In this week’s episode Mark Todd, Head of Customer Direct at NAB speaks to Gemma Dale about the agriculture sector, discussing topics such as:
- The impact of variables such as climate change, global commodity prices, supply chains and trading limitations on this sector
- How the rise in the middle class in developing countries like China positively impact the long term trend of the agriculture sector
- Investing opportunities aligned to agriculture, such as transport and infrastructure
- How social trends like sustainability, a shift towards organic foods and innovations affect and benefit the sector
- Things to consider before entering this field.